|Unit Price:||USD 5.9100 / Piece/Pieces |
|Payment Type:||L/C,T/T,Paypal,Money Gram,Western Union|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece/Pieces|
|Delivery Time:||30 Days|
Model No.: 330230
Certification: MSDS, FDA, CE
Material Of Cover: PVC Or TPU
Features: Waterproof And Reusable
OEM/ODM Service: Available
Function: Keep Wound, Cast And Bandage Away From Water
MOQ: 1 Piece
Applicable User: Children
Packaging: 1pc/color box, 90pc/carton, carton size:62*45*38cm, 17.64kgs
Productivity: 60000pcs /month
Transportation: Ocean,Land,Air,By Express
Place of Origin: Sichuan, China
Supply Ability: 60000pcs /month
When you break an arm or a leg, the most annoying thing is that you must keep the cast dry and clean last to the wound healing, it is more difficult for children.
Thankfully there is help in the form of cast covers which will let you get on with your regular routines without worrying about having to go back to the doctors for them to reapply a cast.
SEALCUFF Broken Arm Waterproof Covers are made of PVC, PP and silicone materials which are durable enough to be reused throughout your rehabilitation period.
The children arm cast protector center hole fits arm circumference from 115mm to 380mm. This Sealcuff Reusable Waterproof Arm Cast Protector is FDA registered.(Registration Number: 3011491271 )
1. The reusable waterproof arm cast protector material is medical use elastic thermoplastic with high seal.
2. Excellent watertight moisture protection.
3. Safe and convenient to use,no irritation for skin.
4. Thickened seal ring won't rip or tear
5. Multiple sizes are available, for adult and for children
Elastic and Complete Watertight Diaphragm Seal Reusable and Durable PVC cover unlike plastic bag
|Pediatric Arm S||330130||15.5cm/3.5cm||
|Pediatric Arm M||330230||
Pediatric Arm L
Pediatric Leg S
Pediatric Leg M
Pediatric Leg L
Instruction for Use
1. Choose the right model you need and take out the waterproof foot plaster cast cover from the box.
2. Stretch the rubber diaphragm seal and put the affected limb into cover carefully, try to avoid touching the affected area.
3. When the affected limb fully get into protector, adjust the foot cast cover make it tight seal.
1. This waterproof foot cast cover is intended for single patient use, children are not allowed to use the product without guidance and assistance of parents.
2. Please stop use when the SBR diaphragm seal or cover is tear or leak.
3. The foot plaster cast cover may become slippery, especially when it is wet, so use extreme caution when bathing or showering.
4. This foot cast cover is not resistant to high temperature, please stay away from fire.
5. Wash with clean water after use, don't exposure to the sun directly and avoid using hair dryer.
6. Do not use for long time, recommendation duration is 20 minutes.
This waterproof foot cast cover cannot be used in the swimming pool. We don't recommend swim or lying in a bath tub with this cast cover take on. Suit for general shower and bathe.
This waterproof foot cast cover is latex free and guaranteed to last the life of the cast, bandage, wound.