|Unit Price:||USD 70.7600 - 84.4100 / Set/Sets |
|Payment Type:||L/C,T/T,Paypal,Money Gram,Western Union|
|Min. Order:||1 Set/Sets|
|Delivery Time:||30 Days|
Model No.: G2
Function: Diminish Inflammation, Cold Therapy For Pain Relief
Certification: CE, FDA, ISO13485
LCD Display: Without LCD Display
Medical Devices Ad. Approval No: Other
Medical Device Regulatory Type: Type 1
Medical Devices Reg./Record No: Other
MOQ: 1 Piece
Application: Reduce Inflammation, Swelling And Pain
Way Of Pressure: Gravity And Motorized
Features: Convenient And Effective
Logo: Can Be Customized
Warranty: 1 Year
Cuff Material: TPU
Packaging: 1 pcs cooler+10 different models' cuff+1 pcs circulation system, valve bag for each cuff and cooler, paper box for circulation system, then all packed in a carton, carton size: 61.5*33.4*33cm, 6.2kgs
Productivity: 10000pcs /month
Transportation: Ocean,Land,Air,By Express
Place of Origin: Sichuan, China
Supply Ability: 10000pcs /month
What is the EVERCRYO hand wrist cryo cuff cooler?
EVERCRYO hand wrist cryo cuff cooler is a cold therapy product, use for minimize haemarthrosis, swelling and reduce pain. Anyone with a hand or wrist injury or surgery can benefit from using this product. It can be used at home for the treatment of all hand & wrist injuries, such as sprained wrist, dislocated wrist, hand & wrist arthritis, broken hand, broken wrist, carpal tunnel syndrome, following wrist arthroscopy and hand & wrist surgery.
How does it work?
The Hand Cryo Cuff Cooler utilizes gravity or electric circulating pump to deliver chilled water to anatomically specific cuffs to control swelling, edema, hematoma, hemarthrosis, and pain in the joints.
The cooler is filled with tap water and ice, the cuff is applied and connected to the cooler, and the cooler is lifted above the cuff. Soothing cold water envelopes the affected area reducing swelling and providing relief from pain.
With auto chill system, the cold water in the cooler cyclically flow into cuff and maintains pressure necessary to help prevent hemarthrosis and provide Cryotherapy.
All Cryo/Cuffs can be ordered as a single cuff, or with a cooler (including a tube assembly and pump system ). The Cooler is available separately and can be used with any model in the Cryo/Cuff line.
Cuff: covers the body part(include 9 parts,such as the head, shoulder, elbow, hand and wrist, back, knee, leg, ankle) with pressured ice water
Cooler: High:29cm,Diameter:19cm,Measures:3.87L, holds enough water and ice for 6-8 hours of cryotherapy
Tube: exchanges the water between cuff and the cooler
Auto Chill System: make the water in the cooler flow into the cuff intermittently
The Evercryo series cryo cuff cooler is a new medical device that combines compression with cold to control swelling, edema, hematoma, hemarthrosis, and pain in the joints . Simplicity of design and ease of operation makes it ideal for the medical institutions,plastic operation,gym,home and so on. Such as follows:
l Post Operative
l Plastic Surgery
l General Surgery
l Arthroscopic Procedures
l Reconstructive Procedures
l Chronic Pain
l Physical Therapy
The cooler is filled with water and ice and the cuff is placed on the injured part. Elevating the cooler forces cold water flow into the cuff and compresses the injured part. The higher the cooler is elevated above the injured part the more water will flow in to the cuff. (or use electronic circulation system to pump ice water into cuff automatically and circularly)
1. Prepare cooler: Connect the blue tube to the cooler. Add cold water to the line inside the cooler, then add ice to the top of the cooler. Wait 5 minutes with occasional shaking to chill the water.
2. Apply the cuff: Always apply it empty. Secure the top strap, snug but not tight. Adjust the front opening so the cuff fits the slightly injured part. Secure the bottom strap loosely. Do not stretch the elastic.
3. Fill and pressurize: Connect the tube to the cuff. Open the air vent on the cooler. Elevate the cooler and hold for about 30 seconds to pressurize the cuff. The cooler can now be disconnected by pressing the metal tab on the quick – disconnect while the cooler is elevated to seal the pressure.
4. Rechill: Rechill the water once an hour or as needed. Connect the tube,lower the cooler and the warmed water will drain from the cuff into the cooler. Wait a couple of minutes for the water to mix with the ice and rechill, then elevate the cooler and repeat the filling process. (Step 3)
Clean & Storage:
When you are not using the cuff and cooler, you need to drain all the water out of the cuff, tubes, and the cooler.
1. Connect the tubes and drain the cuff into the cooler.
2. Take the tubes apart at the metal tab. Lift the cuff tube up while pressing on the metal tab to drain out any water in the tube.
3. Drain the water out of the cooler. Lift the tube on the cooler to drain the water out of it.
4. Leave the cover off the cooler unit to let it dry.
1. Check the skin under the cuff to be sure it is not damaged by the cold.
2. Do not raise the cooler higher than 15 inches above the cuff because it may cause too much pressure in the cuff.
3. If you have any increase in pain, numbness or tingling of the arm, check that the cuff is not too tight, or too full. If you adjust the cuff, and the pain, numbness or tingling do not ease, call your doctor.
one cooler can use together with different models' cuff, here are the other optional parts:
Packing list: 1 pcs cooler+10 different models' cuff+1 pcs auto chill system
Packaging: valve bag for each cuff and cooler, paper box for circulation system, then all packed in a carton, carton size: 61.5*33.4*33cm, 6.2kgs
Lead Time: 3~7 working days for sample, 25~35 working days for bulk order according to the quantity.
Delivery method: By sea, by air or express, according to customers' requirements.